How to apply for a K-1 Visa (Fiancé Visa) 

The fiancé K-1 nonimmigrant visa is for the foreign-citizen fiancé of a U.S. citizen. The K-1 visa permits the foreign-citizen fiancé(e) to travel to the United States and marry his or her U.S. citizen sponsor within 90 days of arrival. 

Who’s eligible? 

Here are the basic requirements for a K-1 fiancé visa: 

  1. You must be a U.S. citizen. 
  2. You don’t have a criminal record that involves domestic violence. 3. You must be free to marry. If you’re separated, you need to go ahead and get that divorce. 
  3. You must have met and seen each other in person within the last two years. 5. You must have a real relationship with the genuine intent to get married upon your fiancé coming to the United States. 
  4. It helps if your fiancé does not have an immigration history, has not been to the United States and doesn’t have any immigration violations. 

It doesn’t matter where you live, we can help bring your foreign fiancé to the United States on a K-1 fiancé visa. 

How long does it take to get a Fiancé Visa? 

@taghaviimmigrationlaw #fiancevisa #processingtime #k1visa #k1visajourney #k1visainterview #immigrationattorney #undocumentedimmigrants #liveinusa #richmondva #phoenixaz ♬ original sound – Soulmaz Taghavi, Esq.

If you have any questions, give us a call: 804-408-3522 or schedule a FREE
Immigration Screening, here. Make sure to follow us on Facebook, Instagram and stay
tuned for the latest immigration news.