This year Taghavi Immigration Law hosted its first LIVE FREE WEBINAR on self-sponsoring employment cases for foreign nationals. In case you missed it, you can watch the webinar below:
- You do not need to have a college degree in order to pursue an EB-2 National Interest Waiver. You need to have an official academic record that shows that you have a degree diploma certificate, or a similar award from an institution of learning related to your area of exceptional ability.
- You have to meet 3 of 7 requirements in order to present the next stage of your application.
- It doesn’t matter where you have had excellence. And, more interestingly there are no age limitations.
- Letters from current or former employers documenting at least 10 years of full time experience. You most likely didn’t have employers. So you can use client letters, vendor letters. There are other ways to prove the 10 year experience that don’t necessarily involve just letters from employers.
- If you are working as a cashier at Mcdonald’s, and you end up becoming a top executive in efficiencies within quick service restaurants or fast food restaurants that experience may be relevant right, and it may count for the 10 year experience.