If you as a US citizen or as a Lawful Permanent Resident, married an undocumented person, your spouse can still apply for a green card, however you may face some obstacles during the process.
Attorney Soulmaz Taghavi explains how you can help your undocumented spouse with their green card application:

@taghaviimmigrationlaw Is your spouse
#undocumented ? #immigrationcase #attorney #greencard #marriagevisa
#uscis ♬ original sound –
Soulmaz Taghavi, Esq.

Make sure to follow us on Facebook, Instagram, TikTok and stay tuned for the latest immigration news.